This promotion has ended.
Stay tuned for the next promotion
ABSS is giving back up to RM400 this September!
Terms & conditions
- The CASH BACK promotion is an ABSS offer and valid for companies registered in Malaysia only.
- The CASH BACK offer is only available to new ABSS customers purchasing ABSS Accounting, ABSS Premier or ABSS Payroll between 1 September till 30 September 2018. Cash back is not applicable to ABSS RetailManager or ABSS AccountEdge.
- CASH BACK is only applicable to those who have registered their software by 30 September 2018.
- Redemption process will only take place after 5 October 2018.
- Payment will be made by the 30 November 2018 provided the customer has supplied the completed CASH BACK redemption form with a copy of proof of purchase. Your software must also be registered. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
- Payment will be made via direct debit by 30 November 2018.
- Lead time of bank clearance for your payment is within 5 days.
- Value of CASH BACK is as follows:
- Purchase of ABSS Payroll will receive RM150 CASH BACK
- Purchase of ABSS Accounting will receive RM180 CASH BACK
- Purchase of ABSS Premier Single user will receive RM300 CASH BACK
- Purchase of ABSS Premier Multi user will receive RM400 CASH BACK
- CASH BACK offers are not applicable to bundle offers.
- Under no circumstances will late CASH BACK claims be processed. CASH BACK redemption form and proof of purchase must reach ABSS by 5 October 2018.
- The CASH BACK cannot be granted to any participant who:
- Has not purchased a product within the promotional period; and/or
- Has not completed the application form; and/or
- Has not supplied a copy of proof of purchase; and/or
- Has not submitted their application within the stated time; and/or
- Has not registered their purchased product to their company name within the deadline
- The CASH BACK will only be paid upon satisfaction by ABSS of these terms and conditions. By completing the redemption form, customer confirms their acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- All claims are subject to terms and conditions set out herewith and claims which do not conform to these terms and conditions will be void.
- Proof of posting or faxing is not proof of submission.