MYOB was rebranded as ABSS from 1st Jan 2018.
Read more about it here.
ABSS Premier v24.1
Released Sept 2022
ABSS Premier is single and multi-user business management and accounting solution that has the following modules:
- Accounts/General Ledger
- Banking/Bank and Cash Book
- Sales/Accounts Receivable
- Time Billing – for professional firms that bill according to time
- Purchase/Accounts Payable
- Inventory/Stock Management
- Contact Management
ABSS Premier 1 user
ABSS Premier 3 users
ABSS Premier Command Center
ABSS Premier has all the features in ABSS Accounting plus the following:
Multi user access
- You can put ABSS Premier on your network and have three or more of your staff working on the accounts at the same time.
- 100BaseT Ethernet network that supports NetBEUI, NetBIOS or TCP/IP networking protocols.
- Record transactions, both sales and purchases in any foreign currency
- Processes/Track any realized/unrealized exchange rate gains and losses.
Multiple pricing levels
Multiple pricing levels allow you to set selling prices based on the following criteria:
- Price based on the type of customer
You may have wholesale and retail customers, and set a different price for each. Retail customers would pay more, whereas wholesale customers buy at a discount.
- Volume discounts
Pricing can also be set according to the quantity purchased.
Multi location inventory
Easily manage inventory in multiple locations.
If you have only just one inventory location, then you can use the feature to organise the layout of that location.
Video – ABSS Premier features
An overview of ABSS Premier features
Not sure if ABSS is the right solution for your business?
Free consultation and demo
We believe that no 2 businesses operate identically.
The industry requirements may be the same, but the way they conduct business may be different.
Our first step in consulting would be to try and understand the uniqueness of your business.
We then explore the way ABSS can address most of your requirements.
A consultation/demo session would typically take between 1 and 2 hours, depending on your requirements.
If you prefer this approach to evaluating ABSS, click on the link below to request a free, no obligation consultation and demo session.
Free trial version
On the other hand, if you prefer to try it out yourself, ABSS offers a free 7 day trial version.
The trial version is fully functional so you can explore all the features ABSS has to offer.
The only exception is the trial version expires within 7 days, and you will need to purchase a licence should you wish to continue using it.
During the trial period, do feel free to contact us for assistance if you require it.
Note that support would necessarily be limited.
Full support will be extended to you once you purchase the software.