ABSS solutions offer much more than just accounting or payroll functionality.
There are features that help you manage and grow your business better.
While ABSS is easy to use, there are features that are not immediately obvious to the new user.
To get started right, attend one of the training courses that will help you setup and use ABSS to it’s full potential.
Terms & conditions
- Bookings for an ABSS training course can only be processed upon receipt of full payment of the course fee along with proof of payment. These have to be emailed at least 3 working days prior to training date
- Training availability is based on maximum occupancy of 12 pax per class
- Availability of seats are on first come first served upon receipt of full payment and registration
- Rescheduling is not allowed. If registered trainee is unable to attend, a replacement must be sent
- Request for refund for any absence or non-attendance for a confirmed training date will not be entertained
- A course may be rescheduled or cancelled without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
- In the event that a specific course is cancelled, participants will be transferred to the next available date and notified of the change.