Who this course is for
This course is for ABSS Accounting and ABSS Premier users.
Whether you’re setting up to get started or are already working with existing company files, you’ll learn the right way to set up all the relevant accounts, tax codes and card files.
This is an instructor led, hands-on training conducted online via Zoom.
You will require a computer/laptop with an active internet connection and either the Zoom application or web browser client.
2 days – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Next training dates
RM1,299.00 per pax (Premium cover customers – RM1,039.20 per pax)
ABSS Accounting/Premier Basic training is HRDC claimable.
Getting Started with ABSS Accounting/ABSS Premier
To enable participants to get started and begin using ABSS Accounting/ABSS Premier by setting up the following:
- Introduction: Basic Accounting Terminology
- Overview of ABSS Accounting/ABSS Premier
- Navigation Tools
- Create new data files
- Setup Accounts List and opening balances
- Setup card files – customer, supplier, employee and personal cards
- Setup Sales details and assign customers opening balances
- Setup Purchases details and assign suppliers opening balances
- Initial Bank Reconciliation
- Generate reports that relate to opening balances
- System Maintenance: Back up & restore
To enable participants to acquire working knowledge of the essential business processes using ABSS Accounting/ABSS Premier, which covers the following:
- Recording Journal Entries
- Banking Processing
- Sales Management
- Purchases Management
- Reports – generate and print
- Preference & Security settings
Microsoft Windows experience and basic accounting knowledge would be an advantage.