This is an instructor led, hands-on training conducted online via Zoom.
You will require a computer/laptop with an active internet connection and either the Zoom application or web browser client.
2 days – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Next training dates
RM1,299.00 per pax (Premium cover customers – RM1,039.20 per pax)
ABSS Accounting/Premier Basic training is HRDC claimable.
Getting Started with ABSS Accounting/ABSS Premier
To enable participants to get started and begin using ABSS Accounting/ABSS Premier by setting up the following:
- Introduction: Basic Accounting Terminology
- Overview of ABSS Accounting/ABSS Premier
- Navigation Tools
- Create new data files
- Setup Accounts List and opening balances
- Setup card files – customer, supplier, employee and personal cards
- Setup Sales details and assign customers opening balances
- Setup Purchases details and assign suppliers opening balances
- Initial Bank Reconciliation
- Generate reports that relate to opening balances
- System Maintenance: Back up & restore
To enable participants to acquire working knowledge of the essential business processes using ABSS Accounting/ABSS Premier, which covers the following:
- Recording Journal Entries
- Banking Processing
- Sales Management
- Purchases Management
- Reports – generate and print
- Preference & Security settings
Microsoft Windows experience and basic accounting knowledge would be an advantage.