Who this course is for
This course provides comprehensive instruction in utilising inventory features in ABSS Accounting or ABSS Premier to its fullest potential.
You will learn how to account for inventory transactions to ensure accurate and timely records are maintained.
This is an instructor led, hands-on training conducted online via Zoom.
You will require a computer/laptop with an active internet connection and either the Zoom application or web browser client.
1 day – 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Next training date
RM899.00 per pax (Premium cover customers – RM719.20 per pax)
ABSS Inventory training is HRDF claimable.
- Understanding ABSS Inventory terms
- Create relevant accounts codes
- Create item code & price matrix
- Create non-inventoried items
- Assign Inventory Opening Balances
- Assign specific price level and sales layout for customers
- * Setup Multiple Locations
- Understand the link between Inventory, Sales & Purchases
- Create Sales Invoices
- Create Purchase Orders, Bill
- Handling Returned Inventory (Credit Notes)
- Handling back orders
- Converting SO to PO, PO to Bill, SO to Invoices
- Create Auto-Build item – promotion/ package/hamper item
- Building Auto-Build items
- Preferences – Standard Costs
- Handling Receive item without Supplier invoices
- * Handling Negative Inventory
- Set Item Price
- Month End Count Inventory
- Inventory Adjustment
- * Relocation of Inventory (transfer/move items)
- Year End Rollover for Item Movement Entries
* Feature applies to ABSS Premier only.
Microsoft Windows experience and basic accounting knowledge would be an advantage