Who this course is for
This course is for ABSS Premier users.
If you import and export goods or services, handling foreign currency transactions can be a challenge.
Learn about ABSS Premier’s multi-currency capability, how you can record transactions in foreign currencies and keep track of realised and unrealised exchange rate gains and losses.
This is an instructor led, hands-on training conducted online via Zoom.
You will require a computer/laptop with an active internet connection and either the Zoom application or web browser client.
Half day – 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
Next training date
No training dates to display
RM599.00 per pax (Premium cover customers – RM479.20 per pax)
ABSS Multicurrency training is HRD claimable.
- Setting up the Multi-Currency option
- Creating the Accounts Codes for tracking Foreign Currency
- Setting up currency codes & Linked Accounts
- Assign Currency for Card Files
- Assign Opening Balances
- Record Sales & Purchases
- Record Payments
- Realised & Unrealised Gains / Losses
- Reports – Related to Foreign Currency
Microsoft Windows experience and basic accounting knowledge would be an advantage.